Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'm lost Some Where......

I am lost somewhere!

You took me to the End of the World
Tears dried...sighs controlled
You took my tears and gave me smiles
With full of hopes
I felt like I got wings
To fly over the snowy mountains


You embraced me so hard
With your caring words
Which I have never heard before
Which I have never felt before
I was amazed, and really got mesmerized
I thought I met my soul mate
You loved me so much
You told me every day so…

Your love made me strong
We together sang our song
Life started to be fabulous
You were so awesome
Still you are so……

But my valentine bid me good bye
On the Valentine’s Day
Leaving again tears with me
How can I stop my tears?
Tell me where your love has gone?
I can’t bare this any more…

Dreams shattered and collapsed
Left me lonely in the road side of love
With a bleeding broken heart
Tell me can we part?
I am lost somewhere
Can you please help me to find me?

No comments: